Sunday, June 1, 2008

Back Once Again - Week 2

Ha.. I do not know how is it that I managed to find time to actually blog, but since I have nothing much to do really, so I decided to post.. Yeah..

Erm.. Think I'll first share about my weekend.. Haha.. Nothing much really. Had drum lessons (woohoo, getting better sia), YF, then practise for adult service.. Yeah, tired that day, because I slept late the previous night. Sunday, played for service - bass guitar, jam a bit, then here I am again. Discover something bad though - my car's radieter ( or the fan) is spoiled, which means there is nothing to cool down the enjine when the car is at a stop mode, which also means the car enjine can heat up within an instant. Well, I Praise God that even though there was traffic on my way here, the car was still alright, though I know I must get it fixed. Well, if something were to happened, I probably might post a different blog.

Yeah, on another note, everything is still a mess at the moment, a mess that seems to be getting bigger. God, I need Your Help! Haha.. It's still about being a course rep thing, because now I do not know how many copies to photostat, and also do not know how much to collect from my fellow coursemates.. Haiz.. Here I go again..

Hmm.. Week 2 this week is.. Wonder what lies ahead.. Feel a bit scared though.. However, I should not fear, because God is here!.. Haha.. Wonder how can I live without Him.. God bless you readers! Till the next post, bye-bye.. =)

1 comment:

Billy Toh said...

Wow! you driving to your college now? Haha! been terrific to see you consistently updating your blog ya? haha! keep it alive! great post!!