Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Here again..

Ah.. Here I am, once again.. Couldn't post yesterday because the bar up there did not show up no matter how many times I refresh the page. Had to view other people's blog to sign.. What crap is this...

Anyways, haha.. Seems to be a lot going on in M'sia of late.. What's with M'sia not letting foreign cars into the country to fill up petrol, and that the petrol price will increase tomorrow (wednesday). Ha.. I suppose that will only mean a few things then : Price of food will increase again, when it's already bad enough, and perhaps price of other things will increase to.. Some people say we are living towards the end times, and that these are the signs. Not only is the price increasing, weather is also becoming erratic as one will most probably notice. It can be hot one part of the day, then the other parts of the day, it rains. Goodness know what else might happen. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do think that what is going on in the government is also a sign. Well, I have not the slightest idea, and I mean ''THE SLIGHTEST'' idea, how is it related, but hey, one may never know.. Alright, I shall say no more, otherwise I might find a government officer outside my apartment the next thing. zZz One thing though, I didn't know that these people have the time to blog too.. Haha

Matthew 6:33-34 33"But seek first the kingdom of God and righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." 34 "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about it's own things. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble." A bible verse for all you readers, and I pray that you readers will take heed of it. God bless..

No comments: