Tuesday, June 17, 2008

An Eventfull Day...

Aha.. As promised.. Oh well, did I even promised? Hmm.. Anyways..

Did not have class today, because Ms. Kemmy Foo is away somewhere I forgotten. Woke up at 9 plus, the latest time I will ever wake up this sem unless there is another time where there is no class. Have been waking up very early for the past few weeks, even though I feel like going back to sleep. Haha.. That show how disipline I am.. Lolx zZz

Anyway, back to the story.. Wasted the whole morning doing nothing, except fidling with the computer and playing it. Went out lunch with Mike, then came back. Then things started to happen.

1st of all, was the surprise birthday party for Anthony. 2.30 was the suprise party. It was organised by O-Wen, but he needed me to get the cake, since I'm the only one with a car - how smart. Bought a blueberry cake, went to his house, then off I went to UTAR. Here comes the 2nd part.

Chau Hwan is performing for Talent Time, organised by a committee consisting of UTAR students. He was to play guitar and sing.. Or, that's what he wants to do. Hearing that, I decided to try to help him out as much. Went to Block A, where he waited. Started with the practise. Seems that he is having some problem reaching that certain key he wants to sing that song with. Helped him by lowering the key for him.. Oh well, from G key to E key. However, there is another problem. He can't really play and sing at the same time. Also, it seems that he is desperate for me to play for him. Kind of hesitated for a moment, but after hearing that I am able to play for him after all, I said "okay". Had two try outs. Turned out ok, considering this is our 1st time practising together. Saw the time. 2.35. Shoot, I said to myself. Hope O-Wen can stall Anthony so that I can make it in time. Then as I was about to leave, got a call. It's O-Wen himself.

O-Wen - Eugene : Hey, erm.. (breathing hard) er.. I need you to do mission impossible...

Eugene - O-Wen : Hah? I'm already late man!

O-Wen - Eugene : It's ok, I managed to stall him. He's going to come at 2.45pm. Erh.. I'm going to need you to do mission impossible. Erh.. Need you to buy plastic cups.

Eugene - O-Wen : ... You are a smart-ass...

O-Wen - Eugene : Yea, yea.. Go and get it quicky before he comes, otherwise..

Eugene - O-Wen : Ok, ok, ETA 5 minutes.

O-Wen - Eugene : 5 minutes? 5 minutes to buy the cups or come to my house?

Eugene - O-Wen : 5 minutes to buy the cups, and come to your house.

O-Wen - Eugene : Ok

- Receiver Closed -

Departed from UTAR, Hwan saying that he will go to the suprise party. Quickly drove to 7Eleven to get the cups, and Praise God! When I went there, I found out that there was only one set of plastic cups left, consisting of 20 cups. Paid for it, and quickly left. Now for part 3..

Arrived at O-Wen's house, only to find out that Anthony will not be arriving so soon after all. Seems that he's coming at 3pm. "What?" I asked. "Yeah, he's stalling himself, that's what". O-Wen said. It was only after that I realise the whole senario. It was simple - O-Wen asked Anthony to "come to his house to do some assignment", with a few of his other groupmates. As they are discussing, we are to come out from O-Wen's room, and well, suprise him. So I entered O-Wen's room. The others who were invited were already in the room, and it was stuffy, adding the fact that it was hot. Whatever.. We all waited for the birthday boy to come.

Finally, at last, at long last, he came. O-Wen then miss call Cindy, a signal to come out. We went out, and well, (not sure about this), but he looked suprise.. Haha.. Took out the cake, lighted the candle, and sang the birthday song. Enjoyed the cake - haha well, it's blueberry. Took a group photo, and dismiss. Cleared up the mess a bit, then went back. That ends the exciting afternoon.

Attended prayer meeting after that - it's been a while since I went for prayer. Dinner after that, then here.

Yea, that ends the tiring day, and I'm going to sleep now. Slept at 3 plus yesterday, and woke up so early this morning. Did not have afternoon nap, so now am very sleepy. Tomorrow class starts at 10, have practise with Chau Hwan again, and then Bistro!! Woohoo!!





Oo yea.. Just saw someone crazy just now, being taken a picture, of that someone using a broom to bend the left side of my car ( well, it was already bended). Ah well, GGfied.. You know who you are. =)

Well, that's all for today. Looks like the weather is going to give anytime. Goodnight then.. God bless, and till the next blog..

No comments: