Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Aha.. Wednesday..

Ah.. Today was an eventful day as well.. lolx.. Even early in the morning itself. So lets begin.. Ahem..

Woke up in the morning, watching Prison Break.. Haha.. Well, was about to prepare myself to go for class, only to receive a phone call. This was the conversation.

Voice - Eugene : Hello Eugene.

Eugene - Voice : Yes?

Voice - Eugene : This is Mrs. Tan.

Eugene - Mrs. Tan : Sorry? (because I could not hear properly)

Mrs. Tan - Eugene : This is Mrs. Tan. (in a more clearer voice)

Eugene - Mrs. Tan : Today's mass comm class will all be cancelled. I am very sick today, so I can't come.

Eugene - Mrs. Tan : Aha, ok..

Mrs. Tan - Eugene : Please inform the others. Thank you.

Eugene - Mrs. Tan : Ok.

receiver closed.

The next thing I knew it, I was messeging people like crazy. Well, I did not really messege everyone, because that will totally dry up my credit. In the end everyone got the messege, so for the second day in a row, EL did not have any classes. However, it also means one thing - more replacement class. Hate it, but it can't be helped I guess.

Anyways, wasted the morning again.. Haha.. Afternoon, went to UTAR again for practise with Hwan. He sang better today, and today's overall was better than yesterday. He showed improvement, and even though there were some set backs, but he did well. Do hope that he can do well on the day itself. For all EL students who are going for the TT, do support him yeah!.. =)

After that, went home, and sleep. Did not attend CF today because I though we were going to meet up at 5 plus, only to find out (at 5 plus, lolx) that we are to meet up at 7 plus.. Well.. Hmm, you may be asking, meet up for what.. If that Q is in your head, then it's a good Q.. The answer is...................................................................................................................................................................







Bistro Night!!! Woohoo!!1

Haha.. Am always excited for Bistro.. I do not know why though. It's usually an event where people come to the church ( Campus Connect) and they will be served food and drinks.. Well, basically, the main idea is the fellowship. Haha.. That's what I enjoy.. Meeting new people, serving them.. Haha.. Just enjoy it. Love it too.. Umm.. Yea, and now here..

Tomorrow - Practise for Hwan again for TT, going to miss class.. Sobx.. Can't afford to miss Phonetics and Phonology, even though we can be excused. Sobx. Then in the evening, full dress rehearsal. However, the timing clashes with the time when I'm practising with the worship team, so I can't play. Sobx..

Ha.. whatever la.. Just do my best.. May all glory be to God Amen!.. Nitez people.. Chao.. Signing off, till the next blog..

No comments: