Monday, June 30, 2008

Wonderful Monday.. Praise The Lord! =)

Special Monday, with lots of happenings. Even early morning itself.. Haha..

Start.. Spain are Champions of EURO 2008! Haha.. I can't be saying this for long, so I'll use every opportunity I have to shout it out.. Woohoo!.. Torres scored the winning goal, giving Spain a 1-0 victory over Germany to end their draught of not winning the title for over 44 years..

Besides that, also had quite a good day, though I screwed up my Linguistic Midterm test. Other than that, it was good. Even though it was yet another typical tiring Monday, I don't know.. I think I'm starting to adapt to this "Monday life".. lolx.. Less stress now on Mondays..

Then came back after class, went for Burger Night At Campus Connect. Well, hence the event name, Burger Night, which will mean.. Burgers! Haha.. Enjoyed it, ice-breaker was also cool.. haha.. lost towards the end.. Many thanks these people - PC and KL for organizing, Meli for ice-breaker, John and Sin Yee for helping me cook! haha.. and also to those who came.. yea..

Ah well.. Going off now.. Sleepy.. zZz.. Nights!

No comments: