Friday, June 20, 2008

Woohoo! Friday Night Fever! lol

Wao.. This is the one day I enjoyed the most perhaps. Haha.. Well, I don't want to talk about what happened the whole day. Nothing much really. The exciting part of the day came at night.

Two words - Talent Time! Yea.. Remember in the previous few blogs, I mentioned about having to help my friend play for his perfomance? Yea.. So there I was, in UTAR, getting ready to play for him. Went to UTAR at about 4 plus to get ready basically. Was ushered into the auditorium, and there the contestants go again - SS (syok sendiri). Jamed, rehearsed, and do stupid stuffs.. Haha.. Fun.. In the end the time to perform came. The winners were Ashween and Jonathan Doyou (congrats), and although Chau Hwan got only consolation, he still did his best.

As for me? It was an experience of a lifetime. Yea, I have to admit, I seriously do not fancy performing up the stage, because it's just not me. However, I enjoyed myself, did my best. Haha.. The rest is detailed.

Aha.. There you go. Not sure if I have anything else to say. Conclusion is - It was a great night.
To all contestants - you guys did well, and I'm glad to have known u guys (though I don't know all), and to those who won, congrats. To those who did not win, it's ok. Life is not all about winning. Win some, lose some. Yea..

To the committees - you guys did well too. Can see a freaking lot of effort being put to make this a success. I'm sure everyone as enjoyed it as much.

Alright, that's it for now. Signing off, till my next blog.. Good night.

No comments: