Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend Story..

Aha.. I'm back once again, after a good weekend. Well, it wasn't really that good, but neither was it bad either so.. Yea..

Spain vs Germany Final tonight! Woohoo! yea, I'm talking about the EURO 2008. As predicted, though I only predicted it after the four teams entered the semi-finals. Well, the final will be played tonight, so may the best team win! I root for Spain.

Weekend.. Ah.. It was ok, not to say a lot has happened. Just another typical, not-so-busy-as-it-seems weekend. Had prac for Doreen for 3rd service on Saturday, and played for her on Sunday. Was finally able to have a look a Sabrina's driving license heh.. Congrats Sab! Next, Kerry... And goodness know who else too.. Haha.. Had meeting to settle the worship team list.. Seems that a lot need to be done to improve the current worship team. Hmm..

Tomorrow - Linguistic test! And I haven't study at all.. Sobx! God help me.. Well, off to studying now! Tata.. For now..

No comments: