Friday, June 27, 2008

Aha.. Today..

As predicted, Germany vs Spain final! Woohoo! Spain for the title! Haha.. Will see what happens during the weekend. Anyway, in about half an hour or so I will be making my way back to Ipoh, as once again it's going to be a busy weekend.. Well, not to say that it's really busy, but when I go back, there are things to do.

However, there is something special about this week. My whole class, or rather, my coursemates, will be heading to Ipoh too, to have a weekend there or something. Not sure what their true intentions are, but anyways.. Think they are already on their way there, if not they will be going later, or perhaps they scraped their plans. Heh..

Ah.. This week.. Practise for Doreen tomorrow. Not sure if I'm playing guitar or bass, but heck.. Then I think the rest of the weekend will jus be as typical.. Umm.. Perhaps adding that I have to study for linguistic test for next monday. Oo yea.. I also have to watch tv for my assignment. Haha.. Well, basically is just to watch the ads there.. Boring.. ^^

After that, sunday, back here again, and there begins another week - Week 6. By then we will know which country will be the EURO 2008 champions. Once again, all the best Spain. Fingers cross. Signing off..

No comments: