Saturday, June 7, 2008

Just Crap, and more crap.. Hehe

Ah.. Tiring these few days has been.. Arrived yesterday tired, and even as I'm typing this out, I'm tired.. Well, actually it's just lack of sleep, but anyways..

Had a draw during the Mass Comm tutorial class, to see who will present in which week, and who will be emcee for that day's presentation (wau, since when emcees were required). I was to present in week 9, so wish me all the best ya.. Started my journey back to Ipoh for my friends birthday party at 5pm. My goodness, was the weather terrible. It rained so heavily, that I had to drive at 80kph. Also, it wasn't easy to drive in heavy conditions like this either. I had to like, totally focus, for my own safety and the safety of my passenger.. Well, Adrian Lai actually haha.. Arrived at the party beat up from driving under heavy rain, but managed to enjoy myself.. Went to buy tickets for Kung Fu Panda after the party, and managing to get it as well. Went home, and ZzZ.

Saturday - Woke up quite late, had breakfast, then went to church for practice - worship for Youth, led by Ming.. Went to YMCA later to help out the worship team there, lunch, then the movie.. Man, I tell you, it was darn funny. Had Youth later, then send my sister to the bus stop, as she is going back to KL. Dinner, slept, and then here.. That's one of the reason's why I'm feeling so tired.. zZz

Ah well, EURO 2008 starts today. First match - Switzeland vs Czech Republic, and Portugal vs Turkey in anothe match later. May the best team win.

Tomorrow - Ah.. Well, would not go into it.. Will wait till tomorow happens first.. Haha..

- God bless -

No comments: