Saturday, May 31, 2008

Summary of My First Week.. After A Month.. lol

Well, once again comes the weekends.. And yeah, which will mean a beginning of a new week after that.. Weekends always ends very fast, whereas weekdays takes it's own sweet time to go by..

Ha, whatever it is, I would just like to summarize my first week here after a month of semester break.. So here goes..

Well, every week begins with a sunday as we all know, but I am going to start it on monday instead.. Heh.. Because that's where it really all began.. Monday - class started at 9.30 - Pengajian Malaysia. Had a little problem finding the class, because it was at a Block which I rarely went before this, and the classroom, or in this case, the lecture room, was towards the end of that Block, so I got kind of lost.. Haha.. So much for having studied there for a year.. Malu.. zZz

Finally found the class, entered it, sat with my friend, who is majoring in Chinese. Wait, I thought to myself, how's that possible? I'm majoring in English, and he's majoring in Chinese, so how is it....? Immediately I knew the answer. It was a combination of both the language classes, so that was how it was. Then came the part where I was chosen as a course rep.. Man, I do not want to go into that again..

Had my second class right after the first class.. Wau.. Introduction To Linguistics.. Kind of interesting.. Well, it's only the first week, so not really into the lesson yet. We shall wait for a few more weeks before making a proper evaluation of that subject.. lOl.. Oo yea.. Did I mentioned that my class ends at 7pm? Woohoo.. =.=

That night itself, the church (Campus Connect CGBC) had a dinner for the newbies of UTAR. Met many juniors, some that I knew, and some that were strangers to me.. Well, did not really get to know all of them.. My bad really, cause I did not make an effort to.. Haha.. Went to CC with a few others to play computer games.. Well, to make it more specific, DOTA.. Won one, lost one.. Won the first one with my favourite hero, lost the second with my second choice hero.. Ish

Day 2, Week 1 - Tuesday, 27th May - Subject for that day is Structure And Grammar of English. Hmm.. What can I say about that day I do not know.. Well, kind of forgotten what happened that day really.. Skip

Day 3, Week 1 - Wednesday, 28th May - Subject - Introduction to Mass Communication. A subject that I'v learned during my first semester in my foundation year. Lecturer taught back some of the basics of that subject.. Well, for the newbies case, it's new for them.. Anyway, had CF later, though by the time I joined it was already late, cause they started the CF earlier than my class ended so.. Haha.. Couldn't find the place of the meeting either, because they changed venue.. Went all the way to Block B, only to find out that it is in Block E instead.. zZz.. Boy was i tired.. Went back, dropped on my bed..

Day 4, Week 1 - Thursday, 29th May - Phonetics and Phonology was the subject for that day. Boy was the lecturer strict.. Haha.. Nice lady, but strict in her ways.. Well, not that I really mind.. This subject is interesting too, but if I were to explain it, it's take a very long time, so I will not go into it.. Had tutorials too, even though we were not suppose to have it. Was also interesting.. Had service as usual on that night itself.. Had a lot of newcomers.. Praise The Lord! Haha.. Hope they will come everyweek..

Day 5, Week 1 - Friday, 30th May - Subject - nil. Haha.. Did not had class today because there is only a tutorial class.. And since the first week did not have tt, so.. Haha.. Enjoyed the day by blogging, playing, downloading, blogging, playing and blogging again.. Haha..

Aha.. Weekend is tomorrow (or rather it's now, ZzZ). Will be going back to Ipoh, and coming back next Monday.. Yeah.. More things to do, like.. Well, I do not know what really.. All I know is, I will have to brace myself for the week ahead.. Think I will find it amazing if I even have the time to even blog or play.. Well..

Okie dokie, till the next post..

Oo yeah, did I tell you that this week, after all the classes I have attended, I found out that my English sucks Big Time? And I mean, TOTALLY SUCKS, BIG TIME.. Goodnight =)

No comments: