Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ah..

Once again, it has been quite a weekend for me.. Not quite nice towards the end, but then again.. Ha.. Don't want to go into that..

Friday - Went back to Ipoh earlier than usual, because I had to go to Hillcity College to check out the place. Well, did not go alone exactly. Went with Ming, William, and A.Esther. Checked out the place, and continued planning for the mime. Went home tired, sleep.

Saturday - Prac for Ming. He did it in a different way today. Had a time of prayer before practising, and the practise was short too. Youth meeting arrived, and I was to teach. Wau.. 1st time, and was kind of nervous, because I did not really prepare the lesson much. Just read through, highlighted some stuff, added a few notes, and taught. Did well - according to the cell members I taught that day. Went back tired again, slept a bit, and did some stuff. Dot

Sunday - Woke up freaking early in the morning just to fetch my mom for the StarWalk. Slept a bit more after fetching here, though the main thing was my sleep was broken. Haha.. Went for prayer, only to go back home because I forgotten to take something for my mom. Came back, rejoined the prayer meeting, then had lunch. Service, then ahd meeting for the hand mime. Went back after that, tired again (lol) then packed up, and now here. Umm..

There are certain things which I have left out, but they are things that I don't want to bother mentioning, because it's so not worth mentioning it. It's sickening to talk about it. Na, guess I will just end here. No mood to continue.. Take care people.. Till my next post

No comments: