Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Typical Monday, or is it?

Today was once again a tiring day for me. Four classes, streching from 9.30am to 7pm. Had two buns for lunch.. Buns for crying out loud!!.. Struggled towards the end, was cold, tired, and very very very hungry.. And it was Pengajina Malaysia class.. I was so temtped to skip it, but could not bring myself to.. Attended in the end, and guess what.. Towards the end of that class, the floodgates decided to open.. And man, didn't it opened wide.. Erm, well, that means heavy rain.. Very heavy rain in fact.. Shoes, jeans all wet, in desperation to get my dinner.. Managed to get to my car with a help of a friend's umbrella.. Otherwise I would have beed totally wet.. Grabbed a superbly fast dinner, fetched my friend back, went back.. And complained, " I want a water heather!" Well, for your information, my house here do not have a water heather, and especially after getting wet, the last thing I wanted was to bathe with cold water. Ah, not that I had much of a choice; it's either I bathe, or I smell. Chose the former.

Went for cell, sleepy.. zZz.. Ice-breaker was fun and interesting.. Richard played Maffia, and PC owned that game! lolz, only those who played will know what I mean. Ah.. Even then I was resting my head against the plastic chair.

Well, you will probably be surprise to see the time that I posted this, and ask, "If it's a tiring day, why is it that you still can blog at this time?" The answer is : Well, I really do not have an answer to it. I do not know why am I still awake, posting this blog, even though my body wants and needs to sleep.. Haha

Well, guess I will go now.. Otherwise, I'll look like a panda the following morning, or should I say, zombie.. Haha.. Nitez for now.. till my next post..








PS : if anyone can recommend any other name other than panda or zombie (for having the black ring under/around one's eye), please suggest it by dropping a comment. Thank you

No comments: