Friday, June 6, 2008

Transcribing Here I Come! lOl

Haha.. I have a new addiction.. And it's a good addiction.. Let me explain. In one of my subjects, called Phonetics and Phonology, I learn about how to transcribe a word to how it is actually pronounced. Say for example, in your dictionary, when you find a particular word i.e "see", next to "see" will appear a transcribtion of how the word is pronounced. For this case, the word "see" is pronounced "/si:/". Another example is "sit", where it's pronounced "/sIt/". Well, I'm addicted to it! Haha.. Kind of like doing it.. I transcribed my personal messenge in my MSN. If you want to see it, or well, add me (lol), it's reds_taurankop@hotmail.com.

Well, yeah.. Just want to share this.. Do not know why.. Just feel happy.. Woohoo.. Tata!

No comments: