Sunday, July 6, 2008

Titleless...

Ahha.. I'm back again.. Heh.. Lots happened over the weekend, yea, but there are only a few things worth mentioning.

1st off, starting with the trip back to Ipoh. Put it this way : you know, all the super cars you watch on television? TV programs like Top Gear, which is all about cars, and the show kind of tells you the cars they previously test drive, and give comments on it? Or another one, Need For Speed Most Wanted? The cars that players use to race? Well, it's either you watch it on TV, or you play it. However, rarely is there a chance for one to see it in real life. Well, believe it or not, I saw it.

As I turned into the highway leading back to Ipoh, all of the sudden this row of cars "flew" by mine. As I, and Jack who was beside me saw it, we were like, speechless.. Well, we kind of got excited.

Lamborgini! Porsche 911! Porsche Turbo! Porsche Canyon! Ferrari! (in fact, there were four of it). Mitsubishi Lancer! And a BMW (not so excited about that because we saw it too often.) As these cars zoomed by me one by one, we went kuku. Haha.. Meaning insane.. Not only was it awesome, the sound of the enjines.. No words can describe it.

Just looking at the car when it is on display is meaningless. It just stays still there for people to admire the car and it's areodynamics. However, feeling the full force of it as it overtakes you like nobody's business, well.. It's just a totally different experience all together. For one and a half years since I started driving, I had never the opportunity to witness all these, and I don't think I'll ever have the chance again, unless and only unless, they happen to come on the highway again, which will require LUCK. Ah..

Still about cars, motorsports - Lewis Hamilton won the British GP in his hometown, Nick Heilfeld and Rubens Barrichello finishing 2nd and 3rd respectively. Defending champion Kimi Raikonnen finished fourth. Well, congrats Lewis.

Oo yea.. Did I mention about the hand mime? It was good. Again the youths were givin a very short time to prepare, and yet with the grace of God we managed to pull it off. Well Done, and Praise the Lord! Woohoo.. The whole Hillcity College "Smile Concert" was good too.. Well, amusing I'd call it..

Ah.. Having a paper this week.. Mass Comm paper.. okies.. Off to studying then.. See ya..

No comments: