Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Of Tuesday Mornings and Missing classes..

It's a wonderful Tuesday morning, and yours truely is sitting here in front of his computer typing out this blog, listening to "Switchfoot - Dare You To Move." Time now is 10.10am.. Wait, I'm suppose to be in class - Sturcture and Grammar that is - so what am I doing here?!

Ahha.. No worries.. I have decided to skip class today, as my current status "not fit" does not allow me to do so. Well, not to say that I'm "not fit", it's just doctor's advice to rest more and not stress the body too much, which is why I'm here.. Umm ^^

*Song changes - "Always Be My Baby - David Cook"*

Ah.. Just how much rest do I really need I do not know. Took a medication which makes me drowsy, and slept very well. Woke up a bit later than usual, but it was worth it. Heck though, I'm still having the cough.. Damn

Will miss both classes today, Structure and Gammar lecture and tutorial. Damn.. Wish not to miss both classes, as next week is exam! Ms. Kemmy also planned to help the students revise today! Why must I get sick in such a vital time as this?! Damn.. Well, I only have myself to blame really.

*Song changes - "Beat It - Fall Out Boy feat. John Mayer"

Haiz.. Well, just hope that I can get help from my "grandparents".. heh.. You know who you are.. ^^ Counting on the both of you!

Well, guess I have to make use of the time given to me, which is to prepare for my Mass Comm presentation! Haha, and perhaps study as well.. Wish I can take the word "procrastination" out of my vocabulary.

OUT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so...you're sick...too sick to attend class...but still have the energy to blog, eh???...typical college student...;)

GeneGoh said...

ahha well.. you better believe it.. not really that sick.. it's just a cough.. but that's it.. it's the cough.. better now though