Friday, July 11, 2008

Of Weekdays and Weekends..

Whao! How fast another week flies!.. Damn fast! I can't even grab hold of time, and it's already Friday. Freak of Nature..

Cleaned my room today. Yes, and I mean, actually clean it. My goodness.. It's so not me, but did it anyway.. After getting GGed by my housemate about how messy my room is, that is.. Haha.. Changed my study and computer table, and now it's bigger. Woo! Can do work now. Why didn't I think of this before I do not understand.. Ish.. It's just so big!.. Though I have to admit, it made my room look smaller, when it's already small.. Snap..

Going back tomorrow, morning that is. Not sure how early in the morning, but will try to go back as early as possible. Hopefully I'll be able to see what I saw last week.. Those Super Cars.. Haha.. Not a chance on Earth..

Well.. That's all I guess.. For now of course.. Till my next blog.. Have a nice weekend, and God bless..

No comments: