Thursday, July 31, 2008

End of July

Wau.. It's already the end of July. I cannot believe it, though I have to, because the calender says here, "31st July 2008". It'll be August in less than half an hour! It also means there will only be four months left to this year. Wau.. Damn fast it goes by. Seems that time is getting more impatient... Or is it?

Well, lots happened of course. (It's been a while since I posted a proper blog - lol) Just led worship today. For the 1st time! In for of a congregation! Wau! It was really an experience. Praise God for this opportunity. Well, they always say God will open more doors for one, when one continues to serve God faithfully. So here it is.

Robbie Keane moved to Liverpool! The former Spurs forward signed for 20 million pounds, and will now form a deadly partnership with El Nino - Fernando Torres. How I wish I can have him in my FPL, but I have already reached the maximum number of players from a squad in my team. Much I would like to drop Reina, but then again.. Haiz.. Some sacrifices are meant to be made, so there goes.

Petrol price to drop? Hmm. according to my dad, the international petrol price is dropping, so Malaysia is following suit. How much it will drop is another thing altogether. Still, it's still dropping in petrol price. Plus all the rules the Government has already implemented, wau.. =)

Yeah, this whole month has been mainly issues about Anwar, Najib, sodomy, who else I do not know. Then in recent weeks, BN wants to form together with PAS, and there have been rumours about DAP and MCA, though the people there denied it. Ahh.. What an "entertaining, and amusing" month it has been.

Well, in 20 minutes we will welcome August! BPL (Barclays Premier League) begins another new season, and with so many new signings, as usual, we will be in for a treat. BORING. Olympics! Anyone for 8th August? Opening ceremony it seems. BORING. F1! To resume. Umm.

15 minutes now. Still counting down. I would'nt slowly wait though.

Out. August

No comments: