Monday, July 21, 2008

Late blog..

Aha.. I'm back again. Did not blog on Sunday as usual, as I'm still not feeling well. You may say, "Man, it has been a week already." I'll say,"yea, it has been a week, but the main thing is I'm still like this." Crap with this cough.

It's still the same, no getting better, but not getting any worse either. Seen a doctor, just today too. After being checked up (for the first time in my entire life, my blood pressure was being taken), took the medication from the pharmacy in the hospital. That aside, all the medications were free! Woohoo!.. Only to remeber that the Government has implimented a rule that gov hospital will give medication for free, due to the price hike. Good move that.. "Smart"..

Took the first round of medication, and went to bed. Planned to only sleep for an hour, which I started sleeping at 1 plus in the afternoon, end up waking up at close to 4pm. lol Got a message from Mike who just returned from KL, that he needed transport. I looked at the message, and went back to sleep! He ended up walking back all the way from the busstop to here. Terribly sorry Master! ^^

Might skip all the classes tomorrow, as I have an MC which last for two days (Monday and Tuesday). Though I still can make it for class tomorrow, but Edward adviced me to rest more. Ah well.. Might as well make good use of that MC.

A lot to do the next few days and upcoming weeks : presentation for Mass Comm (Friday), midterm - Structure and Grammar (Week 10), Linguistics (Week 11).. Yea..

Hope that I can recover soon, otherwise it will be like, trying to override a spoiled system, meaning trying to push my body to the max, when my body is already dead.. Rest is what I need, and rest I will get.. Umm.. Adiox

No comments: