Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Of Moods and Stupid stuffs..

Am writing this in UTAR.. Unbelievable..
Just had a paper today.. Had a head pain..
Kind of sharp the pain.. Sharp enough to distract one from focusing..
Crap.. Think I screwed that paper..

The player is back again, disturbing me..
I do not know why it chose to come back at this point of time..
Damn, it's so disturbing..
I just feel like asking it to buzz off,
and get out of my life..
Dude, it's my life man!
Screw you for coming into my life,
and screwing every part of it..
Shit.. I don't even give a damn about my language anymore..

I hate it..
Must it happen all the time?
How long can this go on?
It has to go..
Yet I can't ask it to go
by just snapping my fingers
I can't have this all of my life..

Then suddenly I thought, "How about, if I look at the bright side of it?"
Perhaps it's God's plan for me to go through it..
Painful as it can be
But one may never know
How well this pain can serve one well in the future
One might not think it make sense
Or rather
For my case
It doesn't
Or should I say
It hasn't make sense to me yet
But then again
I remember reading something from a devotional book
That God lets one go through certain things
So that we can help others
Who might in the future
Go through the same thing
Well, that still remains to be seen
But then again
There is no doubting God is there?

The pain has left
The pain in the head I mean
Yet at the same time
The moody feeling I had earlier
Has also left
Relieved, better
Still sleepy though
Ah.. Whatever
All Glory To God!
Lunch time!
Good day

No comments: