Friday, July 25, 2008

God bless..

I'm tired..
My legs wouldn't operate properly..
My eyes can't focus..
My hands are shaking.. Well, a bit..
Whole day has been a disaster..
Trying to sort out the groups for assignment..
Yet at the same time
Thinking only for ourselves..
Trying to avoid teaming up with "certain people"
And the assignment that we EL students got for Phonetics and Phonology..
My goodness..
H*** of an assignment..
Then again..
Degree what.. Damn it..
Week 10 till Week 13
Will be perhaps be the most hectic week of this semester..
How long can we go?..
Ah.. All I can say is.. To all my EL coursemates that is..
GAMBATEH!
By the way
I will be presenting in like what, 8 hours time..
Title is videogame, just so you readers know..
I want my "grandparents" to watch me present!!
Sobz.. They have went back to their hometown already..
Well, never mind..
Perhaps there is a next time..
For all I know..
Well, off to prepare it now..
lol
How late is it?
God bless..

No comments: