Tuesday, July 29, 2008

MESS..

Mess, Mess, Mess
That's what it is at the moment..
What's with missing lecture notes..
Other coursemates asking me for it
When I have no idea about it at all
Well.. What a course rep..
To not know about it..
Snap..
Called Ms.Kemmy..
Only to get a last minute tip from her..
Study from text book..
And there went my phone credit (if you do not know what I mean, it means I message ALMOST my entire class)
However, it amazes me how messy things can be
When lecture notes are delivered wrongly
It also amazes me
That EVEN THOUGH
I'm very sure I gave EVERYONE their respective lecture notes
Some will end up not having it..
And damn I have to make photocopy of those notes again
Please Please Please
Do not make my life any harder
It's already hard enough
I do not know how hard can you make it
But please
Spare me
I beg you guys
I wish to say to you guys
"If you have missing lecture notes, you are on your own" (meaning they will have to do the photocopying themselves)
Then again
You guys took the money out of your respective wallets and purses
To give it to me
So that I can do the work for you
Which is why I do not have the heart to say that
But then again
Do not make me waste extra money
just to go and make extra photocopy
It's just so.....................
Wrong
Out people

No comments: