Monday, July 7, 2008

Super Monday.. Well, not that super, but anyway..

It's Monday again!.. Well, it means the starting of a new week, which for my case, it's Week 7. Wau.. How time flies.. It's already Week 7.. 7 more weeks to go, before the Finals.. Just a month away before the new BPL seasons starts.. Haha..

Today - It was crazy. I slept at 1 plus 2 yesterday, and woke up at 7 plus, whitout my alarm clock waking me up.. Nuts! I want my sleep! Anyway, decided not to go back to sleep after all.. Decided to get up and get going..

Got a text messege from O-Wen, asking me to pick him up because he feels lazy to cycle. apparently, he slept at 4 the previous night.. Haiz.. Haha =)

Had class as usual.. Though I had coffee today.. And it like, didn't work.. I still felt sleepy.. Heck, and during my Linguistic class, my body kind of felt numb.. Class ended at 7 as usual.. Do seriously wish they can change the timetable, but well..

Went for cell time in Campus Connect after dinner, and after cell, celebrated Shirley's birthday! Woohoo! Happy Birthday Shirley! =) Not sure whether she was surprised or not, but anyway.. The cake was good though.. It was darn RICH man! It was choc cake, and the choc was like, so thick my goodness! Enjoyed it to the max.. Mr.Tan, as always, brought good food.. Yum Yum..

Tomorrow.. Ah.. what will happen tomorrow remains to be seen.. Will let it unfold then.. Okies people, zZz time.. Didn't rest the whole day.. Crap.. Nitez..

Ah.. Did I tell you that Kerry passed her driving test too? Haha.. Congrats Kerry! Who's next I don't know. Enough Said. Dot

No comments: