Friday, July 25, 2008

My New FPL Team..

I have created my new Fantasy Premier League team! Woohoo! Previously couldn't access to it due to password problem. Got that fix though. Haha.. Below is my team:

Goalkeepers : Jose Reina (Liverpool), Kesper Schmeichel (Manchester City)

Defenders : Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United), William Gallas (Arsenal), Gael Clichy (Arsenal), Joleon Lescott (Everton), Marek Cech (West Bromwich Albion)

Midfielders : Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Niko Kranjar (Porstmouth), Kevin Nolan (Bolton), Jason Koumas (Wigan), Clint Dempsey (Fulham)

Forwards : Fernando Torres (Liverpool), Nwankwo Kanu (Porstmouth), Niklas Bendtner (Arsenal)

Do not ask why I choose players from the likes of Wigan, WBA, Fulham or Manchester City. I do not have much of a choice really. As for not choosing Cristiano Ronaldo, well.. I am going to wait till the "saga" has ended before deciding whether or not to pick him.

Hope the players chosen can do their best. God bless, and fingers cross.










Ps - Sorry Kak.. Can't choose your "husband".. Haha.. Aqualini is it? heh.. Unless a club buys him from AS Roma ^^

No comments: