Friday, July 18, 2008

Give it up already.. and please. Enough said

Ah.. Mr. Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim.. Give it up already. Desperate nak jadi Perdana Menteri ke? Please.. Get a life. Just beacuse you missed out a chance to become Prime Minister, you now want back what actually "almost belonged" to you? Please do not make me laugh. Enough already. Though I may not know what kind of PM Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak will make, I'm sick of hearing your name everyday, and seeing your phatetic face on papers and online newspapers.

I do not want to comment on the accusations you are putting on any other leaders - well, at the moment, your target seems to be our DPM - because I have no right to, as I do not know what happened, but I'll have you know - God knows, and His Will will be done upon you. If you are seriously innocent, then so be it.. However, if you are not, please don't act like you are. Well, only you know, so I rest my case.

To that Minister who said that bloggers are not helping at all by blogging all these things, my message to him - I'm quite sure it's a him - Screw you! First of all, do you know what a blog is? A blog is a place where people write down their personal stuffs, or whatever stuff they want to write. So please, you have no right to tell us bloggers what to post and what not to post. What's more, Malaysians have the right to voice out right? THEN?! Even though it does not help the case, the heck it matters! People just want to share their views about "certain matters", and for the life of me, if you can say that, it actually means that you have the time to go through other people's blogs! zZz You want us not to say anything? Can.. Don't create problems! Yea, you may say, it's not easy or it can't be helped.. Or you can even say, "What the heck do you know? It's a problem, and problems are meant to be sloved." Fine then! You can't stop problems from appearing, don't stop us to say what we want to say! Whole of Malaysia is affected man..

I just happened to view my sister's blog, and she was complaining about the "roadblocks" that were conducted by the police officers.. That's also another problem.. Though I did not actually go through it (unless they do the same in Ipoh), but it's also an unwanted problem.. And you expect people not to blog about it? My goodness, gracious me..

Please please please.. Don't create anymore catestrophy if you can help it.. It's becoming a phenomenon.. Everyday the news is giving us Malaysians something to criticise, everyday there is accusations, wanting to debate, trying to prove oneself innocent.. Enough. Wait.. I though that is what the PM wants too, so why is it still happening? What, putting earphones already?

Enough said. Dot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anwar wants to become Prime Minister la...not Menteri Besar...

Menteri Besar buat apa??...that is 'prawn' position only...;)...

Good to see that you're writing about all these...

Loves
Ka Che