Friday, August 8, 2008

The month of August so far, and days to come...

The month of August has been crazy.. Well, it has been crazy all these while, but this month is specially crazy. It will be crazier still, next week. But I'll just share a bit about this week.

It was a hectic week, especially I had to rush on my linguistic assignment. Ahh.. Just cut the long story short. Me and Kak had to end up doing everything because someone did partially "copy and paste" work, and it was already Tuesday that time. And he already started on his Grammar assignment, while I did not even think of it! What a group member. Haiz.. Nothing to say. Speechless. Me and Kak finished everything. And the worse part is, he's asking how's the progress of the assingment coming along! Damn I was so pissed. Well, I can't be scolding him everyday. And anyway, wasn't I taught to forgive others as God has forgiven us, otherwise He wouldn't? Well, do hope I can. It's not easy, but it's possible. He must change too however. You can't expect me to except his kind of behaviour for 3 freaking years.

Week 12 is next, and my goodness.. What a week it will be. Here's a list of what's happening next week.
Monday - Linguistic assignment deadline (which should have been last week - pisses me off)
Tuesday - Structure and Grammar assignment deadline, replacement class for Pengajian Malaysia - zZz
Wednesday - Nothing much. Bet the students will skip the class as the following two days will be as hectic as well.
Thursday - Phonetics and Phonology Listening Test.
Friday - Mass Communication Presentation (for those who are presenting), Replacement class for Linguistic/PM - Do not know which one yet though. Currently nothing is confirm. Again it pisses me off. Presentation for Linguistic.

Well, it's crazy alright, and I heard from a friend that her friend has decided to quit University as she can't handle all the pressure. Well, messege to my fellow coursemates: Don't give up! Gambateh!

Will be playing drums this weekend for 3rd service. First time. Scared. And Metoy chosed a song that is so.. hard. *speechless* Well, may God be with me and my hands.

Then begins the crazy week. Am not sure if I can find time to actually post anything. But if I do, I will.

Out

No comments: