Saturday, August 30, 2008

I lost my phone..

I lost my phone. How sad. It's a Nokia 3315, dark blue, given to me by my sister. It was the first phone I had, and it's gone. SAD. Yeah, it's a cheap phone, SO WHAT? It served me well, that's whats most important. Although it's battery is a bit crazy - it goes out when either someone is calling, or you are calling someone - but heck, IT'S A PHONE. The number 016-5385021 will no more be of use. I'll have to messege people usng my 017. How pathetic. I want it back! What's the reason of having two numbers? It's so that the burden will not be so heavy on the other! Yeah, it may not make sense to you, but when you have a lot of people using Digi.. Well.. You get the idea. Ish

I WANT IT BACK. Jack tried calling my phone, but he couldn't get through. Two possibilities : Either it dropped and spoiled, or someone took out the sim card inside and used my phone. Knowing my phone, it doesn't spoil that easily. So it must be the second possibility! Whoever that dumbass is, having my phone right now, please freaking return it to me! I don't care how you do it, give it back to me!

I'm tired.

2 comments:

yl said...

ooopsss... feel so sorry for u...
wanting it back no matter wat, tat was how i felt when i lost my cute numeric water bottle... =(
sad... T.T

GeneGoh said...

haha.. thanks for understanding, but well, a bottle is different from a phone. I'm sure you don't need me to explain that.. heh =)