Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ME and My Coursemates...

How should I begin this? I seriously do not know. It's just.. Happy. Yeah. God given happiness. One of its kind. Words could not express how I feel right now.

It's different from my foundation year. Not even during my first semester did I become firm friendster with my foundation mates at that time. Only a few. Not even half. Sad. Isn't that pathetic?

Yet, in my first semester in degree, I found out that I enjoyed the company of my coursemates more than I did during my foundation year. It's just simply that. Nothing more. Man, during my foundation, I barely even talk to half of my class. Worst of all, the people that I knew better were people outside my class! Heck! Yeah, you may say, "your course is small, of course you get to know everyone better." I'd call that bullshit. No reason for it. It's just PLAIN BULLSHIT.

Man, the people in this course are so much nicer, seriously. I am TOTALLY SPEECHLESS. Mou Ye Gong. UNDERSTAND?

Here is to my beloved coursemates!

Man, we were vain. Behind me: Pei Ching, Pui Chee, Kim Yun, Bee Ling, Helena
In front of them : ME

Standing (L-R) : Pei Ching, Pui Chee, Min Fong, Bee Ling, Yee Wei
Seated on the seat (L-R) Helena, Kim Yun, Jia Ling
Seated on the ground : ME


Kononnya the "Bicycle Gang". Cycled at about 2 plus 3 in the morning. The "Gang" (L-R) Yee Wei, ME, Bee Ling, Min Fong, Pui Chee, Jia Ling, Helena, Pei Ching
Ps - Missing from picture is Kim Yun, who will be credited for this picture.




Fingers and legs. Friends for.. 3 years! Haha.. May our friendship last..


Helena climbing on the steel door. Punishment for losing in "True or Dare". Man, she owned the night.

Helena "dancing", on another loss in "True or Dare"

Below are pictures of EL being in the state of "gambling". lol

Parential guidance, is adviced. =)







Picture with our Pengajian Malaysia lecturer, Ms Low

(L-R) Yee Wei, Ms Low, Helena, Hannah, ME, Subatra


Picture with Structure and Grammar lecturer, Ms Kemmy

(L-R) Winna, Wai Fong, Kwan Yi, Chia Huey, Pui Chee, Pei Ching, Monica, Min Fong, Ms Kemmy, Shao-Chin, Samantha, Subatra, Helena, ME, Jia Ling.

Picture with Introduction To Linguistic lecturer, Ms Jane

(L-R)Samantha, Pei Ching, Pui Chee, ME, Chia Huey, Kim Yun, Monica, Anthony, Ms Jane, Jia Ling, Kwan Yi, Winna, Yee Wei



Picture with Phonetics and Phonology lecturer, Ms Yoges. Perhaps, the most complete picture of EL.. Or, almost complete.
Squatting (L-R) Ivy, Joey, Yin Mun, Min Fong, Jia Ling, Yee Wei, Kwan Yi, Chia Huey, Hannah, Wai Fong, Shao-Chin
Standing (L-R) Renjie, Ann, Jan, Winna, Manmeet, O-Wen, Anthony, Ms Yoges, ME, Samantha, Pui Chee, Yi Ling, Bee Ling, Kim Yun, Pei Ching



Picture with Mass Comm lecturer, Mrs Tan (bit formal.. Heh)

Seated (L-R) Winna, Mrs Tan, ME

Standing (L-R) Chia Huey, Pui Chee, Bee Ling, Kim Yun, Samantha, Helena, Yee Wei

And this is Chia Shao-Chin, a.k.a Popo



Fret not though, there is more to come. Will update this blog. But for the moment,



OUT



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow u are having fun. Praise God you are a happy fellow. Good to hear. Happy for you. =) I pray that it will continue and encourage you. It's always great to have GREAT FRIENDS!!!

GeneGoh said...

haha.. well. Praise God for friends.. yeah, likewise for you too!