Tuesday, August 26, 2008

IT'S OVER! For the moment...

It's finally over! I don't believe it, but it's over. Well, what I am talking about here is the assignments and presentation. It just finished yesterday, the last being PM. I was suppose to post this yesterday, but felt lazy. So here I am.. yeah..


Just want to share about the last assignment in particular, which was PM. My group started this assignment quite late. I mean, dateline is on Monday(25 August) and we only started it on Friday(22 August). Rushed everything like crazy.


This assignment has two parts : Part A and Part B. I assignment two of my other groupmates, Subatra and Wai Fong, to do part B, meaning me and Hannah will take part A. However, when I started part A, Hannah couldn't do her part because she was not feeling well. I accepted that, and ended up doing the entire part A myself. I then decided to send Hannah to help my mates in part B.


Weekend past, and came Monday. Nothing was finalised, nothing was complete, NOTHING. Slides were not done, part B needed more pages.. Well, we decided to try our best and do everything on the eve of Monday. Ended up doing the work till about 5am in the morning. Slept a bit. Woke up at 8. Got going again.


Went to UTAR. Attended all the classes despite saying I want to skip some of them. Well, it couldn't be helped I guess. Even then, my group still managed to find time to organise everything that we need to organise. Assignment was, at long last, printed, and handed up. Time for presentation.

It turn out to be good.. I mean, so much for last minute preparation. Scored quite well too. However, I do hope that there will never be another last minute work again. This one is too last minute. God has surely blessed my group. All Glory to Him!

OUT

No comments: