Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Sem Summary...

My first semester in degree has almost come to an end. How fast time flies, cliche. It has been some journey though. Not only the subject. The social life.

First of all, the class, or should I say course, was small. It only consisted about 30 plus people at first.. Well, in the end, it still consist of 30 plus people. That wasn't the only problem. The next problem that I found out was, THERE ARE ONLY FOUR FREAKING GUYS (including me)! I couldn't believe it! I was like, "what the...!" Crap.. Ok.. I said to myself, "I'll live with that." Perhaps more guys might come in later.

No, instead, more GIRLS came in! *speechless* I forgotten who was first here, and who came in later. However, if I'm not mistaken, YiLing was one of them, along with Samantha. Ahh..

So as you readers might have read, I was chosen to become course rep. Ahh.. No voting, no by-elections, no politics involved, no sodomy, no nothing. I became course rep JUST LIKE THAT. dot

Did not really know the girls that well, though of course, slowly and gradually, I knew them better. Slow process it was, but still.. =)

However, I had problem mixing with the guys. Weird. I do not know why. Is it them, os is it me? Hmm.. What the heck. I'm not sure if I even care now. Well, they are a bit on the problematic side. Though I have my own problems, but it seems that I'm the only "decent guy" in the class. Ish.. What a tag, and what a drag...

I will not go through about the weirdness of these people, or open a new profile for each and everyone of them - FREAKING WASTE OF MY TIME. Not worth either. Not worth the energy to type it ALL out. In other words, it's a long story.

I so remember this. It was around week 6 or 7. Not sure. More students came in! Well, two. But still.. It's so late! Not only that, they were girls too! G_G

However, they adapted very well, and are doing quite well too. Salute.

Of course, there are things that happens. If I recall, it was in Week 3 or 4, Loh Jen May was sent to hospital because she broken her right arm while pushing a bicycle. HER RIGHT ARM gracious me. She could not write of course, as she is right handed. So she was the first casualty - she deferred.

After that, a lot more happened. First, Rajina got a suspected case of appendix. Went back to Penang for operation. Also deferring. Then, popo got euthiricia or something spelled like that. Had to go back to Klang to see a doctor. Got better after a week though. Glad to have you back though, and also glad you are not deferring.

However, the worst one was the departure of Julie. Her departure was so sudden. Nobody expected it, and she left just like that. Well.. Enough said. Hope there will not be another one to fall out.

Well, the time came where assignments, presentation and exams came. Not only that, the time of "sickness" came as well. Well, I was one of them of course. Not sure if I was the first one though. Still, my sickness lasted quite long. Recovered though.

Then got sick again. Can you believe it? I mean, the first sickness I had lasted THREE WEEKS for crying out loud! And I am sick again! No way! Yeah.. Flu this time, and became the living virus. Four other people got infected by me it seems: Samantha, Joey, and two lecturers, Ms Jane and Ms Yoges! Muahahaha!.. =) So Peanut will say, "Umm, you are Living Virus." haha..

Well, it all came to an end.. Well, I still have Pengajian Malaysia, while everyone else can relax. Sobxx.. I want to relax too! It has been freaking crazy the past few weeks. Tired, exhausted..

Well, I would just like to say this to my mates (only specific people, no names mention though)- Thank you gals for your support in every way. You people have been great - I mean ALL OF YOU. Glad to have known you people. Ahh.. You people know who you are. I'm glad I know you people. Thank you. Seriously. From the bottom of a sincere heart of a course rep.

Well, the sem has not really ended. Finals are yet to come. All the best to my coursemates then! Gambateh, and God bless!

oUt

No comments: