Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's that time again...

It's a beautiful Saturday morning, time being 11:42am, and yours truely is sitting in front of his computer, typing this blog out, with his Linguistic notes in front of him as well.. Wait.. What in the animal kingdom is he doing here?!

Well, hence the title of this blog, "It's that time again" refers to.. The final exam! Yes, it has come once again. After 14 weeks of suffering, doing assignments and preparing presentation, the final part of this semester has finally come. It's the time where students turn to their books, keep their heads down and focused, trying their best to absorb whatever they can, even though their brain RAM is not that big. It's also the time where students are busy doing notes, making them colourful, or as neat as possible. Typical. I do the same. G_G

Well, the question of why I'm still here is because going back will not help me in my studying. One thing about going back to Ipoh - there are things to do. There is also distraction, unwanted and unnecessary distraction. Imagine if I go back during my study week. My mom will ask me to help her do errands, my grandma will piss me till no end, I will have no Internet of computer to use, which will waste the money which I have paid for the Internet bill (so not worth it). There are many other factors which I will not go into detail, but going back to Ipoh means distraction. I'll have you know, that is the last thing I want.

I need total focus.

ouT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha distractions. For me..kl is a distraction, but in kampar, in my room, i can be distracted also... so many of them..my bed calling out to me, the laptop though it's lid is closed, my novels, my prayer journal... that is enough to distract me to no end... bla bla bla... better than kl, but.

GeneGoh said...

ahhaha.. well, same here.. least the distractions here are not so bad.. heh..