Saturday, September 6, 2008

What is going on?

Haiz. Malaysian government is getting worse isn't it? Ahmad Ismail's latest statement has made me realise that I'm not suprise by the small things anymore. Not only does he not want to apologies, he wants a certain newspaper reporter to apologies for prolonging that statement that he made. And Sin Chew daily also defended it's own action, that they will not apologies either.

What in the animal kingdom is going on? Why is it that nowadays, one can just say something and walk away with it? The sick part is, BN doesn't punish him, and instead support him! What is this suppose to mean, a rebelion? Chinese are not going to be an important community in Malaysia anymore? As a Chinese, I'm sorry, but I'm just as disgusted as the leaders are. And what's with using this for a scrapegoat. The heck...

Ahmad Ismail, every race has their own pride. I understand that you have yours, but man, if you even dare to make that statement, it just shows that you don't want Chinese to stay in Malaysia, because with Chinese, "it will disturb Malaysia's mission to become a peaceful country." Also, we are immigrants right? From China right? Then can I say that you are immigrants from Indonesia as well? HAHA. I can't, because you're a freaking politician. Also, what's with Chinese not deserving equal rights, huh? So Malays deserves everything because they are on "home soil" is it? Us Chinese have been living under the fact the Malays gets everything, and we have to WORK OUR ASS OFF to make our way to the top.

Worst of all, you say it's a FACT. A DAMN fact, that Chinese a SQUATTERS in this country. Squatters meaning we Chinese are occupying part of Malaysia's land without permission. Even if that reporter merely quoted what you said, and did not prolong it, the word "squatter" already means we are immigrants. Enough said.

I just wish that you people can make peace with each other. Must it be that hard, to actually, or AT THE VERY LEAST, take back what you said? Ok, you may say that I don't understand, because I'm just a normal citizen, that I don't understand politics, that I should mess with it. So can I ask, WHY THE F*** DID YOU EVEN MAKE THAT STATEMENT?! Ok, I have to admit, I wouldn't want to think of Chinese being greater than Malays, we are all equal, we are humans with different abilities, so what makes you think that Malays are greater than Chinese? What, Malays got independence on their own? I may have got 9G for History in SPM, but I at least very well know that Malaysia DID NOT get independence through Malays alone.

Why I don't look forward to Independence Day/Merdeka, I don't wonder.

No comments: