Friday, September 5, 2008

It's coming...

Can you believe it?
I can't..
Huh? What is it you can't believe?
.... It's Friday.
Abe then?
Well, it's FRIDAY!
Heck, exam starts next week!
Monday 8/9 - Phonetic
Thursday 11/9 - Mass Comm
Saturdya 13/9 - Pengajian Malaysia
Monday 15/9 - Linguistics
Thursday 18/9 - Structure and Grammar.
After that it's over!
But why am I talking about the end
When it even hasn't started?!
Oh boy
Time out
I always say the same thing to myself everytime.
In Manglish that is.. =p
"Die lo, die lo"
In Hokkien,
"Si liao lo, si liao"
And the sick part is
My progress is like stagnant water!
Oh God help!
Help me to make use
Of whatever time remaining
To study whatever I can
May You bless me with
Wisdom and Understanding
As I study
May You help me focus
And draw all distraction away
In Jesus Name I pray
Amen.

Ps - The prayer above goes out to all my fellow readers and those who are taking their final exams, especially to my coursemates! Ganbatte!

No comments: