Saturday, September 13, 2008

Liverpool 2 - 1 Manchester United

I don't care. I just want to blog this. I don't care what you say, about United winning more often against Liverpool than Liverpool against United. I just want to savor this moment.

LIVERPOOL BEAT MANCHESTER UNITED 2-1!

Carlos Tevez gave United a VERY early lead and United started to dominate. However, they always say that a goal can always change the complex of the game, and so it happened after Liverpool scored through an own-goal by Wes Brown. Liverpool then started to dominate, and Rafa, well known for his tactical strategies, decided to bring on Ryan Babel for new boy Albert Riera. And it paid off superbly as Babel netted the winner! Woohoo! Oo yeah, did I tell you that Vidic got a red card at the last minute?

I don't care if people say, "cis, taking four years to FINALLY beat United", "ish, lucky ni. You'll see, United will bounce back." I'm not listening to ANYTHING! I just care about the VERY FACT that LIVERPOOL HAS BEATEN MANCHESTER UNITED!



Here's the match in pictures:


Liverpool's back four keeping Rooney in check...


Nani vs Javier Mascheran

Mascherano : I know your face... Carlos Tevez

Tevez : Yeah, we were born with the same mama. zZz Now get the eff offa me. I wna play balls.

Tevez tightly marked by Mascherano and Keane....



Berba: "Give it to me, give it to me..."

"Take that Berba, and welcome to Anfield."

Dirk Kuyt vs Rio Ferdinand

Aurelio is always afraid, that he's gone, away from Rooney...

Yossi bringing a save out of Edwin...

Own Goal! Vidic holds his head, as Benayoun Riera and Alonso celebrates Liverpool's first goal against United.. In four years can you believe?


Benayoun: "You want claim goal?"

Riera: "I think no. Let it be."

Gerrard getting a piece of the action after coming back from injury. Challenging him is Nani.


Babel : "You wna know who am I? Ryan Babel, that's my name."

Edwin: "Head's up boys! He's gna..! He scored.."

And there it lies... The back of the net.. Liverpool players and fans errupt..



Take a bow, Babel...



At long last, Rafa can shake SAF's hand satisfied.

scoreboard says it all..

Final Score - Liverpool 2-1 Manchester United

3 comments:

vinaysachdeva23 said...

wanna exchange links with my EPL blog.Its url is http://epl-englishpremierleague.com/
If you are interested , you can contact me via my blog and comment on it or you can send me email at vinaysachdeva23@gmail.com

SamYLo said...

my gosh.

GeneGoh said...

ahhaha.. what the heck? lolxx..