Thursday, April 3, 2008

ah.. I usually write a blog, knowing what I'm going to write.. This time i don't though.. I'm just sitting here, in front of my computer, just writting according to me feelings.. Hmm.. it shouldn't be that way, but heck.. kinda bored.. and since i haven't update my blog for so long, just though of typing one now.. i don't even have the mood for computer games now.. what the heck..



Had an ok day.. Today was the day for my group's presentation.. and also my exam.. Am kind of sleepy because I haven't had enough sleep for the past few days.. been having trouble with my assignment.. group members not cooperating and all.. kinda pissed.. but praise the Lord, He blessed me with a very good friend to help me out.. in the end, managed to meet the dateline.. but ha..



I don't know what else to write.. there are some things that are no meant to be written here, even though it's a blog.. lol.. ha ok.. guess i'l end here then.. chaoziyo!!!!! ^^

No comments: