Thursday, April 24, 2008

Final finished!! Woohoo!!

Wa.. The day has finally come : I have finished my foundation year!!! I just had my last paper of my third semester, and also my last paper for my foundation year program. Mathematics for Business and Social Science was the paper. Man, that paper was tough. 13 hours before the paper, my friend taught me everything once again about that subject, and three and a half hours after that, I could not absorb anymore. Went home feeling super tired, I then told myself, "this wouldn't do, I can't go into the exam hall, not being able to do the paper. I do not want to just stare hopelessly at it, and give up, saying that I'll fail. I can't fail." I then studied till 2.45 am. Sleep.



Paper is at 9am. I only managed four hours plus of slp. Woke up, drank milo, and studied again. It rained heavily for a moment. Well, the heck it mattered. Still went for exam of course. Maths paper. "I can't fail this man." Did my best in the end. Ah..

No comments: