Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Aha.. Nonsense

Hello everyone.. Yes it's me again.. What the heck, it's my blog.. Of course there's only me writing, or posting it.. Unless someone hacked into it.. otherwise it should be me and me only posting blogs here..

Yes, I am in Ipoh now.. Not in cc though ( CC stands for cyber cafe - for people who does not know).. yeah, unbelievable, but it's true.. I'm at home, using the darn slow internet at home.. Yet, for the fact that I'm still able to blog.. well.. what the heck..

I'm only 3.. wait no.. 6 days into my sem break.. Can't say I have been doing much.. In fact, Ive done nothing at all.. All i did read, eat, watch tv, sleep, and play. Aha.. and I still have about half a month or more to go.. It's kind of long.. But heck.. It will come to an end eventually..

Had quite an eventfully morning this morning (April 30th, Wednesday). Motorbike wasn't working, and had to run errands, so I ended up driving to hte market.. Ah.. DOnt' want to talk about it.. Lazy..

Wa.. United has finally entered the final after 9 years.. or si it 9 years? somewhere around there.. Paul Scholes scoring the only goal to get the Devils to Moscow.. well, their opponents will be decided tonight.. And goodness know who will be the other finalist.. Chelski or Liverpool.. Advantage Chelski at the moment, no thanks to an own goal.. But anything can happen in football, so we'll just wait and see.. All the best to the boys in red though..

No comments: