Friday, April 4, 2008

zzz...

Ah.. I just do not know what to write this time.. It's not like me.. I usually write a blog, knowing what I want to say, but this time I just don't.. I'm just writing, or in this case typing because I'm bored, even though exam week is coming a two weeks time.. But it's like, what the heck..

Ah.. ok.. will share about my week then.. Hmm.. How should I begin? OK, will start this way. Assignment dateline was this week, and my group has not started much anyway. Didn't really know what to do, as I'm a blur guy.. Zzz.. Praise the Lord though, He blesses me with a very good friend who sat with me through the assignment.. In the end, my group managed to meet the dateline.. Not much of teamwork been given by my groupmates.. that was the low point of the assignment.. Otherwise it was ok..

Dateline on wednesday, presentation on thursday.. ah.. I also had exam on the same day too.. In fact, I had my paper right after my presentation.. Man, it was like a marathon.. woo.. long day I had, then went for Kampar service..

Didn't had good sleep for the past few days.. been sleeping late, and waking up early, yet not having afternoon nap.. kind of a crazy week.. But thank God.. He helped me all the way, giving me strenght all the time..

Well, it's friday already.. yet another weekend has come.. It's already April, yet another month has come.. time does fly doesn't it? In fact I do feel that it's flying faster and faster nowadays.. and there's just no time for many things.. will try to find and make time.. wouldn't go into detail about what I want to do though.. heh ^^

alright.. that's all I have to say for the moment.. Till next time.. bye bye

No comments: