Thursday, April 10, 2008

Do I let my feeling's take control?

Haiz.. I just do not know what to make of myself nowadays.. I just seem to let my feelings take control of me.. With that, I tend to think a lot, think stupid things when it's actually nothing at all.. Always thinking of certain things that I should not be thinking.. Always thinking negative.. Always feeling sad, downcast, moody, etc. I'm actually writing how I'm feeling now.. zzz

Why do I have to feel this way? I do not understand. There's just no point in doing so, making yourself sad or moody. I'm just making my life miserable, that's all. I do not have to be sad or moody for the wrong reason. It just doesn't make sense. It's so stupid. Dam right it is.

There's always Christ to make things right. Yeah.. He always does, make things right. He may put us through trials, but in the end, there's always good out of it. It just depends on how one looks at it. If one chooses to look at the positive side of it, then no problem. If vice versa, too bad I guess. You are just making your life miserable.

Ah.. I feel better now..

No comments: