Friday, April 25, 2008

At last.. At long last...

It's over!! My exam that is.. Can't tell you how glad I am.. However, that will also mean a couple more things : semester break has arrived, which will mean going back to my hometown (Ipoh) and spending a month there, rotting.. Woo...

Kinda enjoying life in Kampar.. having a good computer (which, for my case, makes blogging possible), not too many distubance, good friends, etc.. I'm not saying going bac home is not good.. It's just, I'm going to miss life here.. Though it's only for a month, still.. Ha.. guess I'll have to get out of this life for a while.. This life where it involves internet everyday, having meals with my housemates and friends, need I say more? Anyway, one month will pass like that.. It always happens..

After that, it'll all go down to how well I did in my finals. If I did well, and pass, then I'll continue on with my degree. On the other hand, if fail, repeat or resit, which will mean waiting for another half a year before I can resit or repeat it.. Wau.. It's a very long period of time man.. It's also a dam waste of time.. So..

Ah well, I'll be leaving tomorrow morning (Saturday, 25th April).. An will not be back till the new semester begins.. Adios to Kampar!!! Till my return.. Lolx

No comments: