Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Something about the weather...

It has been raining for the past few days, or should I say, for the past few weeks. The weather has been cold. Yeah, it's nice, but it not usual for it to rain that much. I mean, it's April, and the weather last year was like, it rains for a month, and the next month, it's very hot. This year, it doesn't seem to be so. It rained last month, and this month, it's raining too. Mean, if there are people praying that it'll rain, then it's a different story. However, there has been on going stories about the weather of this world changing, and important people aroud the world are stressing on efforts to improve it, or should I say, try to reduce it. Yeah, global warming.

I do not know how far as that is true, but if the weather is oging to be like this throughtout the year, then something is really wrong. I do not know scientifically how the weather is changing, but I do know that, it is changing. It also seems to be going from bad to worse. Ah well.. Who am I to judge anything anyway?

Seems weird that I'm saying this too, but as I'm enjoying the weather and wishing it stays like this - I mean, come on, tell me you like hot weather.. Unles you are sick of cold weather - I'm also thinking about what will happen in the future. I mean, will Malaysia one day see snow? I mean, no one knows, no one can predict, no one can be sure.. Yeah, it's nice to rain everyday, maybe there are people in other parts of the world who needs it too, but then.. You get the point..

Well, to everyone around the world who are putting in efforts to help reduce global warming, all the best, and continue to promote this effort of doing so. Would not like to see this world white in the future.. Meaning covered with snow.. Or ice falling from the sky? I don't know.. A future ice age? Take care of the world, and God bless this world..

No comments: