Friday, May 30, 2008

Life of a class rep - The story so far..

Yup.. In my previous post, I mentioned about being chosen as a class rep.. No, in fact, it's COURSE rep.. haha.. Not much of a difference really.. But anyway, yeah, this is my story so far..

Being a course rep means there are certain do's and don't.. So here we go..
Do's (or in this case, the word is responsiblity) :
- photostat notes for class
- take laptop and projector for lecturers to use
* and set it up, of course
- must have correct attitude

Don'ts :
- no skipping classes (sobz)
- don't think I can be late either

Haha.. That's all I can think of at the moment.. Heard there are also meetings for reps.. Walau wei.. Need meh? zZz

Current things are a bit of a mess.. I use "a bit" because it's not a big problem.. Yet.. Heh.. There is no confirmation of how many students are there, doubts on whether there will be more new students coming in, and perhaps students leaving too.. One consolation.. It's only the first week, so I do not mind.. Things should start to settle down somewhere in the middle of next month.. Hopefully..

Another problem I have, which I hope can be settled soon, heh.. It's recognizing my coursemates faces.. I can't tell who is new, and who is not.. But this should not be an issue by next month.. Again, hopefully..

However, one thing's for sure.. It can be exhausthing, or tiring.. Having to do the photostat means running around, making sure it's done, remebering to collect it, and also making sure that everyone has a copy, otherwise they'll keep chasing me for it.. Haha.. =)

Hmm.. What other things that I had experienced this week I forgotten.. But one thing's for sure.. I'm definitely going to need God's help in everyway possible.. When there are too many things to handle at one time, I lose myself.. And I can't do that, otherwise.. Well, you know.. But if you do not know.. Well..

Alright dear readers, that's all I have for the moment.. God bless you people. Out

No comments: