Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tiring day... =.='

Hah.. Just feel like talking crap today.. Or rather, just feel like posting something.. Hmm.. So what will I talk about? Ok, will talk about today then.. Heh..

Hmm, today.. Lead worship for prayer meeting, and played too.. Haha.. Skip.. Had service, where I played again.. Hehe.. do love serving.. After that, movie!.. Indiana Jones.. It was good.. Worth it.. Had dinner with relatives and family after that.. Me sister came back too.. Haha.. skip.. Then I'm here.. =)

Feeling tired, for I haven't rest for the entire day.. Still have not finished packing for tomorrow (Monday), as I'll be going back to Kampar for the beginning of my new semester.. Well, guess I'll leave the packing for later then..

Arg! Got F1 tonight, but do not think I'll be watching it.. Delayed telecast.. anyway, Lewis Hamilton won, so all the more I would not be watching.. zZz

Alright.. Think that will be it.. Till next time bye bye..

No comments: