Thursday, May 22, 2008

ZZZ.. haha.. =)

Hihi.. I’m back again after quite a while of absence.. heh.. Internet not working, which was why I did not have much chance to go online.. Ok.. I was lazy to post a blog.. However, since my semester has almost come to an end, I decided to post one more blog before I go back to Kampar.. Yeah.. Summary of my entire semester break..

Well, there isn’t anything much to say or talk about my semester break.. Kind of boring.. Not really an eventful sem break, though things do happen don’t they? No matter how boring it can be, there are things that are bound to happen.. Hmm.. Where should I begin?

Ah.. Guess I’ll just jumble it up den.. Well, did the usual stuffs, or should I say, typical human everyday activity: ate, slept, and play. heh.. Others: drive, blog, wash car… zzz.. Bet you don’t want to hear it.. BORING.. haha

Hmm.. There is one thing I want to Praise God for though.. It was on Wednesday, 21st May.. I was fetching my brother home from school using the motorbike.. Well, didn’t really want to use it at first, considering the way the weather looked.. Well, it was cloudy, and looked like it wanted to rain, and something prompted me in my heart to use the car.. Well, I ended up using the bike instead.. On my way home, CABOOM!... GGfied.. It rained! I took out my rain coat, my brother saying that he does not need his. Fine. Riding halfway, I decided to stop by a petrol station. Man, the rain coat did not prevent me from getting wet.. Rain still continued pouring.. I decided that I can’t wait no more... Reached home eventually, but the both of us were entirely wet. Had a hot bath, den rested.. Man, was I exhausted.. Tired too.. Not easy to ride under heavy rain..

The thing I want to Praise God for is, that He has watched over me throughout the journey from the part where it started to rain.. Anything could have happened during that period of time.. but nothing happened.. Praise God man, that He kept the both of us safe..

Other than that, hmm.. Nothing much really.. Had drum lessons, watched Ironman and Narnia, spent more money than I expected.. Bought a new ‘toy’ - a guitar kapok – other events, too lazy to recall and post it here..

Well, two winners today (Thursday, 22nd May) – David Cook winning the American Idol - congrats, and Manchester United winning the Champions League title, congrats too.. Terry cry?.. haha.. missed penalty, no wonder.. harsh.. aiyo.. shevchenko missed also did not cry, what more – AC Milan were 3-0 up, and lost the entire CL title just like that.. And sheva also missed an absolute sitter which would have won Milan the tile, being denied twice by dudek.. come on, be a man la.. Drog red carded for slapping vidic? wau.. amazing.. why am I not surprised?..

Alright.. think that’s all from me at the moment.. few more days till my return to kampar, and the beginning of a new semester.. woohoo! chaoziyo! =)

No comments: