Monday, May 26, 2008

Tiring Day.. Again.. =)

Hey people.. Yeah, I'm back! Woohoo! Back in Kampar, starting a new semester.. Haha.. Bit of a hectic day, lots of unexpected happened.. Well, not a lot, but still.. yeah.. So here it goes..

Woke up at 7.15 in the morning.. Was kind of lazy to wake up, but 5 minutes later, I got myself moving.. Packed up the remaining stuffs, then off I went.. Man, you do not know how much I missed driving on the highway, and the road here to Kampar.. =) Anyway, reached Kampar.. Got bit lost in Block A because I did not know where to look for the timetable.. Skip.. Went to my first class.. And this is where it gets intereting..

Saw a couple of my friends and sat with them.. It was Pengajian Malaysia that time, mean the subject.. Since everything starts from the beginning again, meaning there is no class or course rep, so the lecturer decidedto pick one. The subject is a LAN unit, which combined to courses together - the Chinese course and the English course.. in other words, both the language courses.. The class rep for the Chinese course was chosen, because someone voluntered, so it was left to the English course to choose theirs. They keep quiet, not wanting to choose or elect someone.

I do not blame them, because I was also one of them.. Haha.. To cut the story short, I got it instead.. And yeah.. There begins the adventure of being a course rep.. A COURSE rep for crying out loud.. Well, since we do not have tutorial during the first week, so have to choose a rep during lecture.. Bit difficult to explain this.. Never mind.. Ha.. Well, started my duty of being a class rep.. Photocopy notes for the rest of my coursemates, keeping laptop nad projector, and others.. Got into a biof a mess already on the first day, but do hope for the best other days..

My class on monday finishes at 7.. Wau.. Thats crazy man.. Class starts at 9.30, so.. Woo.. Long day.. Other days are ok, not so bad.. Latest is 5.30, so.. After class, went to Campus Connect to have dinner with juniors.. Haha.. Dota after that.. GG though.. And now here..

Well, that's all I have for today.. I can't write what has not happen.. lOl.. okie dokie then.. Out!..

No comments: