Saturday, May 24, 2008

Woohoo! Amen I pass! Now for degree!

Woohoo! I passed me final.. Muahahaha! Well, not really too happy about it because I know that I could have done better, but what's passed is passed, so lets just Praise the Lord that He got me through this semester.. Though comes the tougher level.. Degree level..

From what I heard from my friends, well.. It's scary alright. Scared the daylight out of me it did.. And as I'm typing this, I feel scared.. Ah well.. I haven't started my sem yet.. Starts on monday, 26th May 2008.. An adventure has gone, a new has come.. Will have to ask the Lord to continue to guide me then.. Do not know what my timetable will be, but first class will be in block D.. That's a bit furture than where I normally have my class.. Looks like Kampar is not going to be a peaceful place anymore.. Haha.. zZz.. Well then.. Adios!

No comments: