Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Weather Randomness

Guess the weather knows the meaning of randomness too. One moment it can be as hot as hell - and I mean, literally hell - then the NEXT moment it decides to rain.

Seriously. I felt it myself while I was walking back from class to where my motorbike was parked. On the way, I felt the scorching sun burning my leg. AND THIS AIN'T NO JOKE. I felt as if the next moment I would literally see fire on my legs. I appreciated EVERY SHADE that came along my way. And of course in this kind of situation, you wouldn't bet on it to rain. I reached home, and took a nap.

Lo and behold!, when I woke up, everything was dark. It was as if night was about to arrive, when it was only close to 5p.m. And of course, it was raining. However, I was like, "What?" and "No way." I wanted to go out and pack dinner already, and it decided to rain during that time. But like I said earlier: You wouldn't bet on it to rain. It did.

My friend said this: "Even the weather PMSes"

Lolx