Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I almost lost it...

Yeah, you wouldn't believe it. I almost lost it. Lost my cool that is. Couldn't help it. Praise God I didn't say anything, otherwise it would be ugly.

All I did was make a simple announcement concerning an ELS exhibition, and HE had to say something. I somehow knew it, and was prepared for it, until what HE said pissed me off.

It felt like the last time; the last time when he was being sacarstic about a certain issue, and there was this bang in my heart. I was all out to rebuke him, but God stopped me. Man, THAT'S how powerful God is, Amen?

This time though, it didn't really happen. Anything and everything that had to do with curses and four-letter-words was ready in my mouth, aimed and ready to be fired like an XM312, .50 cal machine gun. However, those words couldn't come out of my mouth. It was like, I was suffering "tip-of-the-toungue". Anyways, I couldn't bring myself to blurt it out. Praise God for His wonderful works.

Better pray for better days ahead, 'cause it's going to be a hell of a remainding 5 weeks. What's with assignments and exhibitions to prepare, there's just no getting away from it is there?

-eNd-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

come, let's recharge tonight at cc =)