Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Horrible week... Already...

It's only Tuesday, and it's a horrible week already. What's with many missing items, including a pendrive which I found, and now THIS.

I don't know what do you call it; it's like measles, yet it doesn't itch. My friend, who is a doctor, said it was virual infection. Apa hell? He also said that my blood count for white blood cell is very high, which is dangerous.

Gracious me, did I push my body this far, till it can get this kind of crap? Or is it because I did not take care of myself well? Perhaps it's a bit of both, but anyways, if it gets worse, I'll be admitted to a hospital in Ipoh, and there goes my semester.

*God, I don't know what You're trying to do right now, but I pray that whatever this crap is, that You will take it away, so that I may continue this sem, because I.DON'T.WANT.TO.DEFFER. Ultimately, may Your Will be Done. Amen*

Finger's cross people.

-eNd-

No comments: