Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dumbass...

I was reading this article comcerning "dodgy degrees", and really wondered, "How low can they go?"

I mean, these people are SOMEHOW getting degrees and Masters without having to study anything, and the main purpose is just to get a title.

"Ah hahaha ha haha haha ha, ah ho heh heh ahha, ah ho hii ha, haha. And I thought MY jokes were bad." (I always like to use this phrase. Blek)

Heh. This people will become laughing stocks, 'cause they had to get their degree and Masters otherwise. I mean, you've GOT.TO.BE.KIDDING.ME. Are you THAT desperate? Hmm...

Anyways, it seems that the respective governments of respective countries (it's not only happening in Malaysia) cannot do anything at the moment for some apparent reason. Well, I do hope they can do something one day, 'cause let me tell you, degrees and Masters CANNOT.BE.BOUGHT or owned otherwise. It is earned, dumbass.

"Awww. Get a life. Uhhuhuhuhu." - Walter

-eNd-


1 comment:

Unknown said...

cool. I intend to do a thesis about this as well. But the idea is still in scratch aka pre-alpha stage xD cheers!