Saturday, August 22, 2009

Update

Update of this stupid "viral infection" that I'm having.

Tough week it was, but I managed to get my second blood test done. The result was even worse than the previous; my white-blood-cells (WBC) blood count rose higher, meaning to say that it's producing more WBCs to fight. I mean, what is going on in my body? Sometimes I would really like to know. Curiosity kills the cat? Hmm...

Man, what kind of virus would require such high amount of WBC to fight? I'm not even suspected of H1N1 (touchwood), not dengue (touchwood no.2), and not any other kind of virus of any significance. Yet, I'm a host to a so-called WWII.

Metaphorically speaking, it's like a country bombing another country, and what you see on my body is the aftermath of the bombing, a.k.a the "dots" all over my body.

Plus, my lips are now cracking as well, so I do not know what's becoming of my body already. God, I uphold this body into your hands. I don't know what to expect anymore.

Anyways, a great thank you for all those who have shown their concern, especially those who have taken care of me. You know who you are ;)

Especially yOu^.^

-eNd-